Hi,

I'm using a wireless gamepad to control my Freevo box, with the joy-plugin.
This works just fine, but whenever I copy over some files from my laptop (or
any other pc in the network) to the Freevo box, the gamepad doesn't react
very well anymore.  Doesn't matter if I copy files through scp or samba.
The system itself doesn't slow down at all, I can play any movie just fine
while copying some large files... it's only the gamepad that just won't
react very well until the system is finished copying files.

Does anyone else see this?  And is there a way to give the joystick a higher
priority somehow?
Note that I am running Freevo as a normal user, not as root.  (Never tried
to I must confess... I just don't feel like running a system connected to
the Internet as root).

It's not the end of the world, but can be quite annoying when copying over
some large stuff that takes about 10 minutes to copy over, because the
system becomes almost unusable then.

Michel