hi freevo list
a month ago I promised to send a patch to solve my problem: 'freevo cache'
descends down to 'hidden' dirs and I see not the reason since freevo itself
do not show them...
btw, I use hidden dirs for storing my original/raw fotos from my camera and in
the normal dir a oriented/downsized copy.

so here I have a solution for 1.7.3 and also for 1.7.4:
$diff mediainfo.py freevo-1.7.4/src/util/mediainfo.py
578c578
<                not os.path.basename(dirname)[0] == ".":
---
>                not os.path.basename(dirname) in
('.xvpics', '.thumbnails', '.svn'):
in the original code only some hidden dirs are excluded, but I prefere a
solution where no hidden dirs are cached at all...
-> what do you think about this?

thanks and gruäss
Andreas