This events only goes to the TV menu, at least in Freevo 1.7.3. From
there I still need to select TV Guide and a channel. I'm hoping to
start the actual DVB-app with a single remote button. The channel
could automatically be the first from channel list or even better the
last channel watched.

- Jaakko

On Nov 14, 2007 9:54 PM, John Molohan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Jaakko Sipari wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > Is it possible to map a single button in a remote control to start
> > watching TV? Maybe a config parameter that can be used in lircrc? If
> > not then which source file would be the place to start the hacking? :)
> >
> > - Jaakko
> Hi Jaakko,
>
> This is from freevo-rel-1 not sure if it works in freevo-2 - in
> local_conf.py put:
> EVENTS['menu']['LIVETV'] = Event(MENU_GOTO_TV)
>
> John

Jaakko Sipari
tel. +358407725398
eMail. [EMAIL PROTECTED]