I'm attempting to make logos for my channels, but I am having trouble.
http://doc.freevo.org/XMLTVlogos seems a bit out dated, but here is what I
have done so far.

I have Freevo 1.74 (config 5.21)
I'm using DVB to pickup Over The Air broadcast signals here in the US.
I have a PCHDTV HD-5500 card.
I'm using Schedules Direct with XMLTV.

When I look at my TV.xml file, I don't see any reference to an image link.
The update on the Docs page says to run tv_grab_na_icons first, but when I
run it, it gives me the message:
Error: No icons were found. Please check 'na_icon_error.html

I don't understand what is wrong there, so I found a website to download
channels icons and wish to use them.
However, I don't understand how to use them instead of the text.

I referenced the variable "TV_LOGOS" to the location of my logos inside
local_config.conf.
TV_LOGOS = '/home/gregms/.freevo/static/logos'

However, I'm confused now on what I should name them and how to make it so
it uses them instead of the text.

Here is an example of one of my TV_CHANNELS[
('I30912.labs.zap2it.com', 'Fox 4', 'WDAF DT'),

Do I just name a picture Fox 4.jpg and it will automatically use it instead
of the text?
The documentation says something about naming it a .PNG. Does it have to be
that or does it matter?

I've tried it a few ways but haven't had any luck so far. Thanks for any
help!

Greg Smith
Kansas City, MO