On Wed, January 16, 2008 5:58 am, Phil Raymond wrote:
> /root/documents/freevo/live.buf has been created, that's why I moved it
> from the tmp folder. Freevo for whatever reason, isn't finding it. This
> one problem is turning out to be the biggest hang up. I even tried
> renaming it to drop the .buf at the end, same result.

At a guess either you have a typo in your local_conf.py or you have a
permission problem on the live.buf file. Try deleting live.buf (it doesn't
need to be created before freevo is run BUT the directories do, my mistake
should have check the directories exist/created them before opening the
file :-) ).

Cheers

Adam