Elizabeth,
bizar but after a few days working itsback to the same error!
unsure what to do next.

Error in tv guide, skipping
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.4/site-packages/freevo/tv/epg_xmltv.py", line
283, in load_guide
    prog.start = timestr2secs_utc(p['start'])
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.4/site-packages/freevo/tv/epg_xmltv.py", line
363, in timestr2secs_utc
    secs    = time.mktime(strptime.strptime(timestr, xmltv.date_format))
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/_strptime.py", line 293, in strptime
    raise ValueError("time data did not match format:  data=%s  fmt=%s"
%
ValueError: time data did not match format:  data=20080131081700  fmt=%Y
%m%d%H%M%S %Z
Error in tv guide, skipping
Scheduling favorites for recording:
    RecordServer::updateFavoritesSchedule: there are no favorites to
update

Jason