Hi guys

I've just been getting started with setting my media server up with
freevo via a rather nice projector (Mitsubishi HD1000 - VERY good) and
I've noticed that when I play videos through either mplayer or xine
via freevo, the picture goes all blocky.

If I'm running my laptop, I use Media Player Classic and 1280x720
resolution (the same as the projector's native mode) the display is
smooth when resized from the original (which for DVDs is something
like 720x576, I forget exactly).

I've had a look at mplayer's man page and I've seen a few options for
changing the way it resizes but I'm a bit stuck - there're quite a lot
and I don't know which video output mode it uses when playing through
freevo.

Has anyone else had a similar issue, or could point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Justin