John Molohan wrote:
> Alberto González Rodríguez wrote:
>> hello,
>>
>>      i attach a karaoke plugin using pykaraoke (is in wishlist), but i
>> have a problem, when pykaraoke finish the screen is black, and if you
>> move on the menu if redrawing zones
>>
>>      the best is download pykaraoke, probe the plugin and see the problem
>>
>>     could help me?
>>
>> thanks
>>

>> owen / Alberto González / atic at sourceforge
> Hi Alberto,
>
> Did you have any luck with this? I'm seeing a similar behaviour when
> trying to view youtube video with the itv plugin.

Missed this one :(, I think you need an update_content and or
update_content_needed methods to tell the skin what to redraw. You may
need to call skin.redraw too.

The PluginInterface class need a config method, this does two things:

First, when someone runs freevo plugins -i karaoke it tells them the
options and what has been set.

Secondly, it set the default configuration options, so you don't need
code to check if an option exists. However, this doesn't work with all
plug-in types.

You also need to run the code through contrib/developer/reindent.py to
correct the indentation to four spaces.

HTH
Duncan