Duncan-
   Should I just do a new feature or bug item on the tracker for this?
I can not figure out how to add attach a file to the existing feature
request.

For everyone else-
   I have attached the patch against the current freevo-1.x tree for
the TuxnToshTV theme. Not only does it fix the theme it adds a new
feature to the skins letting it handle images to create buttons for
the selected menu items. To apply the patch you will need to rename
the Tux'n Tosh TV.fxd to TuxnToshTV.fxd. This seems to be limitation
in patch that it does not like spaces in the file names it is trying
to patch. Use patch with the -p1 switch to apply the attached patch in
the of the freevo source directory.

Evan