Happy Easter,

Duncan Webb wrote:
> The goal to make release 1.8.0 was to remove the Twisted XML-RPC
> interface from the TV recording modules and replace it with kaa.rpc. The
> effect of this seems to be that the TV part of Freevo is faster. You
> will need kaa.base-0.4.0 which, at the moment, has not been released but
> is available from the Subversion repository.

I just release kaa.base 0.4.0 and kaa.metadata 0.7.3. The new kaa.base
only works with the latest 1.8.0 pre-release, older pre-releases will
not work. The changes to kaa.metadata are small and compatible to the
previous release, only small bugfixes. See the NEWS and ChangeLog
files in the releases.

Have fun

Dischi

--
Life can only be understood backwards but it must be lived forwards.