Duncan Webb wrote:
> John Molohan wrote:
>
>> Duncan Webb wrote:

>>> I guess that the problem is in the /var/cache/freevo/TV.xml.pickled
>>> which will be updated when tv_grab is run. TV.xml.pickled is safe to
>>> delete as it gets recreated by the recordserver.
>>>
>>> Duncan
>>>
>> Might be worth putting in the release notes then if every user who
>> upgrades is going to run into it? I'm planning on linking to the
>> release notes from the front page of the site so most should see it
>> which would hopefully avoid numerous posts on this.
>>

> Certainly do so, the notes have been updated in r10587.

Cool, will do tomorrow.
> BTW do you know what's happened to the wiki, it seems a bit broken?
>
> Duncan

I'm afraid not. I saw that someone was updating the Index page recently
and reorganising it which was good to see, then I noticed the svn
installation page had some formatting issues which I took as a one off
but then I noticed the recent changes page was broken too so something
is up.

John