Hi all,

I'm happy user of freevo for more then one year, I was updating it from
time to time.
Recently I've updated to 1.8. Also I'm using it on Debian, which I also
update it frequently to sid.
So I don't know where the problem comes from freevo or some package in
debian.

The problem is with the remote control - before the updates when I press
for example the volume+ key it gets
up till I release the button. But after those updates I had to press the
button many times till I reach the needed volume.
This happens not only with the volume but with everything for example
and the fastforward and the rewinding of
a movie or music.

Anybody got an idea what to try ? I've tested with irw and I see that
when I press a button events comes till I release it.

Thanks and keep the good work :)
damencho