Hei Dischi
what is the actual state of 2.0 ?

I wrote/patched allready some plugins for 1.x, and my impression is that to
start with coding is very easy in the beginning (after understanding the
plugin methods like eventhandler/draw/poll) but becomes very hard if you try
to use informations from other parts of the software... what I mean is, I
miss an easy architecture design, data flows and so on.
how is this in 2.0?

what kind of help do you need?
is there a point of start somewhere?

well, my time is limited in the moment but could become better after sommer...

Andreas