Duncan Webb a écrit :
> Add this to /etc/modprobe.conf:
> options ivtv ivtv_first_minor=1
>
> Otherwise when you start the PC without a webcam plugged in the ivtv
> device will then be /dev/video0. With this option it will always be
> /dev/video1. This is one of the major disadvantages with udev and the
> drivers that cannot be modprobed.

Thanks again for the hint, Duncan :-)

However, I finally (one hard disk crash after, I'm a Hard Disk Killer,
these days) choose to add this line in my /etc/modprobe.conf :
option ov511 unit_video=2

So, when the webcam is connected, it is always /dev/video2 and the
PVR350 is back in video0/16/24/32/48

Thanks,
Pascal