hddtemp on linux gets these value. I think I want to know my hard disk
temperature too since it is very important for me to keep my HDD healthy. If it
is getting too much heated up then I would like to get alarm or shut the system
down. Recently I have many HDD issue (300gb+ in 2 years) and I end up loosing
data. Most of those loss was due to not having good air flow around the hard
disk.

Can someone point me the python code, where the free space logic is there ?

Sandip