Hello all,

I am considering switching from Cable to Direct TV and I want to weigh
my options. Right now, I have my analog cable directly plugged into my
computer, so I don't need a cable box for my Freevo system. If I
switch to Direct TV, will I need a separate box for my Freevo system?
if yes, I assume i'll need a IR blaster to control it. Any other
opinions? Does anyone have a Direct TV system working with Freevo?

Thanks,
-Justin