Hi Duncan,

LCDd version is 0.4.5
The LCD is the build in VFD in the Antec Fusion. I think it is 16x2!
The video is a AVI/DIVX5
But it also happens e.g. when playing Webradio

Cheers

Frederik

Duncan Webb wrote:
Faser wrote:
Hi All,

as soon as a Movie or a Stream is running I get the following errors in my message log:

Jul 19 12:03:59 server LCDd: error: huh? Could not parse command
Jul 19 12:04:03 server LCDd: error: huh? Could not parse command
Jul 19 12:04:07 server LCDd: error: huh? Could not parse command
Jul 19 12:04:11 server LCDd: error: huh? Could not parse command

Any idea why it happens and how to get rid of this messages?

Difficult to say with so little information.

What version of LCDd are you running?

What is the format of your LCD?

What is the title (possibly not important) of the video?

Duncan