I am trying to use an x10 mouseremote with Freevo's Linux event interface. I am
having troubles mapping the keys on the remote to the EVENTMAP.

If I run 'input-events 4' and press the '1' button on the remote I get this
output:

00:12:13.007163: EV_REL REL_X 65
00:12:13.007166: EV_REL REL_Y -127
00:12:13.007170: EV_SYN code=0 value=0
00:12:13.113663: EV_REL REL_X 65
00:12:13.113666: EV_REL REL_Y -127
00:12:13.113670: EV_SYN code=0 value=0
timeout, quitting

If I press the '2' button I get this output:

00:14:27.580079: EV_REL REL_X 66
00:14:27.580082: EV_REL REL_Y -127
00:14:27.580088: EV_SYN code=0 value=0
00:14:27.686518: EV_REL REL_X 66
00:14:27.686524: EV_REL REL_Y -127
00:14:27.686528: EV_SYN code=0 value=0
timeout, quitting

How do I translate the above to an EVENTMAP entry in local_conf.py?
ex>
USE_SDL_KEYBOARD = 0
EVENT_DEVS = ['/dev/input/event4']
EVENTMAP['not sure what to use here...'] = 'UP'

Thanks in advance for help...