hi,

I install FC9 and freevo 1.8.1.

When I play the CD I get following error

'/usr/bin/fbxine -V none -A oss:/dev/dsp --stdctl --no-lirc
cfg:/input.cdda_device:/dev/sr0 cdda:/14'

fbxine-stderr-500.log has following msg

"Audio port failed."

I have hard time making Xine to work on my FC9 due to some dependencies crap.
So I added following to use mplayer. Still above is the result

plugin.activate('audio.cdbackup')
plugin.remove('audio.xine')<==================
CD_RIP_TMP_DIR = '/tmp/'
CD_RIP_TMP_NAME = 'track_%(track)s_being_ripped'
CD_RIP_PN_PREF = '%(artist)s/%(album)s/%(track)s - %(song)s'
CD_RIP_CDPAR_OPTS = '-s'
CD_RIP_LAME_OPTS = '--vbr-new -b 192 -h'
CD_RIP_OGG_OPTS = '-m 128'
CD_RIP_FLAC_OPTS = '-8'
CD_RIP_CASE = None          # Can be title, upper, lower
CD_RIP_REPLACE_SPACE = None # Can be '_', '-', etc.

As you can see that I enabled cdbackup plugin too, I don't see any option or
menu to do the cdbackup. I never used this plugin earlier, I am not sure, how
that plugin should be used even if it is getting active unless some obvious GUI
display is done for this plugin.

Sandip