On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 5:15 PM, Bastian Farkas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Wed, 2008-09-24 at 19:03 -0300, Christian Lyra wrote:
>>
>> may you share a few pieces of your config? Maybe off-list? like the
>> relevant parts of local_conf.py of front and backend.
>>
> why off-list? create a wiki page so that other interested users (like
> myself) can access the information. :)

it should be already on the wiki.  I personally am in atsc land with 2
cards.  I posted a config for a second record server awhile back.
upside is I can record 2 shows at once.  downside I have to do the
conflict resolution manually.  I use dvbstreamer with this and setup
and the main record server and freevo main share the first card for
viewing and recording. I don't personally know much about dvb-s
however for atsc you cycle from 1 multiplex to the next to download
epg info.  I have a script that does the cycling to only cycle when the
dvbstreamer server is not being used.locally they are still getting there
digital acts together so sometimes I only get 5of 6 multiplexes of epg
which is better then the 4 before.  If only they would broadcast more days
though.

> greetings
> Bastian Farkas

Later