Hi,

Currently, on my cable network, I have still 3 physicals TV channel with
splitted programs : One diffusor in the day, another in the evening.

I'm not so happy with the way freevo  deals with that, and I'm working
on to 'improve' that (vell, at least for my feeling !). But before I
create a new monster, I would know if someone else is concerned here,
and if yes if freevo is working as expected or not for you (and if
possible, the relevant lines of your TV_CHANNELS)

Thanks,
Pascal