From: Joe Hildreth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: freevo-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Sent: Wednesday, 26 November, 2008 15:53:04
Subject: [Freevo-users] Help configuring web radio

Hello all,

This is my first post to the list and hope someone can help me.

I want to add streaming radio to my freevo and cannot seem to get it correct. I
am not sure what to do to make it work.

Here is what I have:

1) This is the URL to the online radio broadcast:

<code>

http://player.play.it/player/player.html?id=87&onestat=kmox

</code>

2) Here is my section of my local_config.py file for the audio:

<code>

AUDIO_ITEMS = [
    ('Music Collection', '/home/joeh/Music'),
    ('Web Radio', '/home/joeh/freevo-1.8.1/webradio'),
'/home/joeh/freevo-1.8.1/webradio.fdx'
]

</code>

3) Here is my fdx file.

<code>

<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<freevo>
  <container title="Radiostations" type="webradio">
                <audio title="KMOX - St. Louis, Missouri">

<url>http://player.play.it/player/player.html?id=87&onestat=kmox</url>
                        <info>
                                <link>http://www.kmox.com</link>
                                <description>Talk radio and local
sports</description>
                        </info>
                        <playlist/>
                        <reconnect/>
                </audio>
    <info>
      <description>Radio stations on the internet...</description>
    </info>
  </container>
</freevo>

</code>