Maybe sending such a mail from my iPhone want too handy:

Let me explain:

I was talking about the MV50 (PAL based) witch is equal to the MV20 (NTSC
based).

A snippet from the marmitek site
(http://www.marmitek.com/en/catalogus/product.php?subgroep=4&product=433)

- Watch your DVD-recorder, decoder or satellite in any room with an antenna
connection
- Create an extra TV-channel on the existing antenna network in your home
and watch your DVD-recorder, decoder,
  satellite receiver and so on in every room with an antenna connection.
- You do not need a second DVD-recorder or set top box in your bedroom.
- Maintain good image and sound quality.
- Easy to connect.

The only thing you need is a cable-tv connection (or cable running from the
source [laptop] to the destination [bedroom tv])

It's like creating your own tv-channel (like the info-channels most hotels
have....)

An more expensive option is to use a Audio/video baluns. This is audio and
video over a cat5 cable.

Greets,
Frank

believed to be clean.