Hello,

I have been attempting to make *.fxd files for my tv series. I have tried
Battlestar Galactica season 3 episode 1 which is imdb id=0793695 and 24 season
7 episode 1 imdb id=1091235.

This is the command and output I use for Battlestar Galactica:
freevo imdb 0793695 --season=3 --episode=1 bsg_s03e01.fxd bsg_s03e01.mkv
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/freevo/helpers/imdb.py", line 181, in
<module>
    fxd.getIMDBid(imdb_number, opts.season, opts.episode)
  File
"/tmp/package-freevo/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/freevo/util/benchmark.py",
line 91, in origfunc
  File
"/tmp/package-freevo/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/freevo/util/fxdimdb.py",
line 284, in getIMDBid
  File
"/tmp/package-freevo/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/freevo/util/benchmark.py",
line 91, in origfunc
  File
"/tmp/package-freevo/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/freevo/util/fxdimdb.py",
line 322, in parse_data
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'string'

And for 24 season 7 episode 1:
freevo imdb 1091235 --season=7 --episode=1 24_s07e01.fxd 24_s07e01.mkv

Warning: freevo_config.py was changed, please check local_conf.py

You are using version 5.23, changes since then:
Version 5.24:
     Added POLL_TIME to allow custom poll rates to be set, default 0.01 seconds

Version 5.25:
     Added OSD_IDLEBAR_PADDING to allow the space between idlebar items to be
set
     Added OSD_IDLEBAR_FONT and OSD_IDLEBAR_CLOCK_FONT to allow idlebar fonts
to be set
     Added MPLAYER_AO_DEV_OPTS for audio device options
     Changed MPLAYER_VO_DEV_OPTS, removed need for leading ':'
     Added ROM_DRIVES_AUTOFS to allow an autmounter to be used for ROM drives
     Moved freeboxtv to tv plug-ins
     Added MPLAYER_AUDIO_CACHE_KB, MPLAYER_AUDIO_CACHE_MIN_PERCENT and
MPLAYER_AUDIO_NETWORK_OPTS to allow changing the default cache amount
     Added SPEAK_WELCOME and SPEAK_SHUTDOWN for customized welcome and shutdown
messages in speak plugin
     Added FREEVO_USE_ALPHABLENDING to enable alpha blending transitions
between screen changes. False by default
     Renamed audio.mplayervis to audio.mplayervis1, so that audio.mplayervis2
will get noticed
     Added SYS_USE_MOUSE option for enabling mouse support if needed. False by
default

Version 5.26:
     Added VIDEO_AUTOJOIN_REGEX to allow joining video files based on a regular
expression
     Renamed USE_NETWORK to SYS_USE_NETWORK
     Renamed USE_SDL_KEYBOARD to SYS_USE_KEYBOARD
     Added SYS_USE_JOYSTICK to allow a joystick device to be used
     Added DEBUG_BENCHMARKING can be used to time and trace function calls
     Added DEBUG_BENCHMARKCALL can be used to print the arguments and results
of function calls
     Removed MPLAYER_AUDIO_CACHE_KB, MPLAYER_AUDIO_CACHE_MIN_PERCENT and
MPLAYER_AUDIO_NETWORK_OPTS, it broke detach
     Added WWW_IMAGE_SIZE and WWW_IMAGE_THUMBNAIL_SIZE for Cooliris support
     Added VIDEO_AUTOJOIN_REGEX to allow more control when joining video files

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/freevo/helpers/imdb.py", line 181, in
<module>
    fxd.getIMDBid(imdb_number, opts.season, opts.episode)
  File
"/tmp/package-freevo/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/freevo/util/benchmark.py",
line 91, in origfunc
  File
"/tmp/package-freevo/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/freevo/util/fxdimdb.py",
line 284, in getIMDBid
  File
"/tmp/package-freevo/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/freevo/util/benchmark.py",
line 91, in origfunc
  File
"/tmp/package-freevo/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/freevo/util/fxdimdb.py",
line 322, in parse_data
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'string'

If I try a movies everything works great and I get the desired movie.fxd file:
Here I tried Die Hard imdb id=0095016:

freevo imdb 0095016 --season=0 --episode=0 die_hard.fxd die_hard.mkv

Thanks in advance...
Wayne