I have one from MSI, model N9500GT-MD512Z, Nvidia 9500 fanless. It was only
one I found with heatsink on oposite side of gpu, so it do not waste
adjacent slot on motherboard. Card has HDMI out and small connector on board
and cable included to connect to digital audio. I connected it to onboard
SPDIF in parallel to my optical out (little soldering ;) So, at the end
telly have picture and sound through hdmi. Motherboard - Asus A8N-VM CSM.
Audio seems to work but not for everything. Recorded DVBs have sound
crippled, but since my amplifier works fine with the very same content, I
suppose my telly is one to blame. Haven't dug deeper yet.
Btw, hope to get VDPAU working on this card ;)
Reggie