hi ,

I have a question. It makes me dizzy. please help me...

I used to remote control the freevo via tcp.

but this control not work when I played a movie with xine.

just only volume up,down and mute works well.

I checked text control message with print received via TCP.

I do not have any idea why freevo remote control is not working when I used to
TCP remote.

but UDP works well, I tried to work with remote.py (in helper's folder)

by the way, when I first start a freevo, tcp port is settup twice so It made
error message of port is occupied

that's not important i think . because I made it port number increasing. so It
just passed.

thanks in advance.

 Wook-Jin, Na (wookj...@mewtel.com)
 Research Engineer, F/W team, Wireless SoC Division, MewTel Technology Inc.
 Phone : 070-7097-4991  Mobile : 010-7920-0997  FAX : 02-468-0257
 [H/Q] 27F, Prime Center, 546-4, Guui-dong, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul, Korea
 [R&D] #1004, KwangGaeTo Bldg. Sejong Univ. 98, Kunja-dong, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul,
Korea
 ; man proposes, God disposes