Art S R wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 3:47 PM, John Molohan <john.molo...@gcd.ie> wrote:
>
>> Art S R wrote:

>>> Thanks.  I'll go ahead and revise the panorama page to be consistent
>>> with the rest of the skins.
>>>
>>> Art S R
>>>

>> I'm going to push my luck here but you did a bloody good job on the
>> screenshots so here goes :)
>>
>> The features http://doc.freevo.org/Features page would be greatly
>> enhanced if each feature was linked to a page with screenshots showing
>> off that feature. It would really help give people who've never used
>> freevo a feel for for it and what it can do. Obviously it doesn't need
>> to be done for every skin, just one would be fine...
>>
>> John

> I can start on this, but my Freevo 1.8.3 system that I used to capture
> my screenshots is still in a state of flux and not all the media
> options are implemented yet on this box, so I can't really show
> screenshots of those features yet.  My production box has all the
> bells and whistles, but it's still running Freevo 1.6.x and I'd rather
> use screenshots from a more current version in case there are
> differences in the look-and-feel.
>
> Art S R

I'm more than happy to wait if you can find the time to do it. Really
appreciate it.

John

--
John Molohan
IT Manager

Griffith College Dublin
South Circular Road
Dublin 8
Ireland

Phone: +353 1 4163366
Web: www.it.gcd.ie www.gcd.ie

Disclaimer:
This E-mail is from Griffith College Dublin.
The E-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may be
privileged and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
whom they are addressed. If you are not the addressee you are prohibited from
disclosing its content, copying it or distributing it otherwise than to the
addressee. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify
the sender by replying to this e-mail and delete the e-mail from your computer.

Bellerophon Ltd, trades as Griffith College (registered in Ireland No. 60469)
with its registered address as Griffith College Campus, South Circular Road,
Dublin 8, Ireland.