Evan,

Thanks! Out of sheer frustration, I built out a CentOS desktop to see if
that was closer... hahahaha - only Fedora pkgs, and yum on CentOS does
not find it. Slack on my laptop might even be easier :-)

You people rock. Quick response so far! I will also grab the 12.1 you
mentioned in a later post.
--
Steve
Equal bytes for women.