>From: Duncan Webb <dun...@fr...> - 2009-05-04 15:25
>mclu...@wp.pl wrote:
>> This is my first post here.
>> I use Freevo 1.8.1 with Xine as the preferred movie player controlled
>> with LIRC (all based on Ubuntu 9.04/ratpoison as GUI).
>> I faced the problem with bookmark menu.
>> During movie playback I am able to save bookmarks with [REC] button
>> (bookmark file is created in freevo cache folder).
>> But I have no idea how to bring the 'bookmark menu' during play/replay.
>> There is an information in bookmarker.py: "to get back there, choose the
>> actions button in the menu, and it'll have a list of bookmarks in a
>> submenu".
>> The main problem is - I have no idea which 'actions button' had in mind
>> plugin developer. I tried buttons associated with SELECT, ENTER and
>> BOOKMARK in
>> lircrc file - no result.
>> I hope this is some basic problem.
>> Any help is welcome.

>I think that the action button means the navigate buttons, so when the
>video is selected then press the 'E' key or the ENTER button on the
>remote and then there is a sub-menu that shows another menu and the
>bookmarks should be in the sub-menu.
>
>Duncan

Thanks for reply. It was just what I thought. But - as I mentioned - I
tried to use ENTER button (and I checked it twice a moment ago) with no
result. So there must be some bug ('E' key cannot be used under X11
because xine window get focus).
It seems to me I will have to made some modifications to plugin to get
it work, unless someone bring some workaround.

Maciej

Oceniaj innych i pokaż swoje ulubione ciuchy!
Zobacz jak inspiruje ulica!
http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=http%3A%2F%2Fstreetmoda.pl%2F%3Fsrc01%3D85ae5&sid=707