On 18/05/2009 02:57, Jim Duda said the following:
> I updated to the latest svn freevo-1.x today.  I also update kaa.  The
> kaa install went fine.

Hopefully you are using the REL-1_8_4 tag and not the rel-1 branch :-)

> When I attempt to install freevo, I get the errors below:
>
> Freevo still works, however, all my fonts are smaller.  Does this have
> to do with the install failures below?

Could be.

> lroom# python setup.py clean
> running clean

Not sure if clean does quite what you expect as it may not remove all
that should be removed. rm -r build && rm -r
/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/freevo is really the only real way to
clean up an old install.

> lroom# python setup.py install
> checking for kaa...        found
> checking for kaa.metadata... found
> checking for kaa.imlib2... found
> checking for BeautifulSoup... found
> checking for pygame...     found
> checking for Image...      found
> checking for twisted...    found
> checking for zope.interface... found
> checking for twisted.web.microdom... found
> running install
> running build
> running build_py
> copying ./src/revision.py -> build/lib/freevo
> running build_scripts
> running install_lib
> copying build/lib/freevo/revision.py ->
> /usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/freevo
> byte-compiling /usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/freevo/revision.py to
> revision.pyc
> running install_scripts
> changing mode of /usr/bin/freevo to 775
> running install_data
> running install_egg_info
> Removing /usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/freevo-1.8.4_svn-py2.5.egg-info
> Writing /usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/freevo-1.8.4_svn-py2.5.egg-info
> Exception exceptions.AttributeError: "'NoneType' object has no attribute
> 'maxint'" in <bound method Popen.__del__ of <subprocess.Popen object at
> 0x832834c>> ignored

Never seen such a problem during a "python setup.py install"

Duncan