Hi all,

I've recently upgraded from 1.7.x to the 1.8.3.

I've just noticed that in the TV program listing the date and time it
was recorded. I'm sure it used to in 1.7.x. Is there anything I can do
to get it back again? Is this something that has changed in the skin?

Any help to get it back again appreciated!

:)