This is what I've done but I've got the following error :

setup.py:36: DeprecationWarning: The popen2 module is deprecated.  Use the
subprocess module.  import popen2checking for X11 ... okchecking for imlib2 >=
1.1.1 ... 1.4.2checking for pygame ... okchecking for pygame header files ...
not installedchecking for XComposite ... no
Imlib2 was compiled without X11 support. Therefore Imlib2 for thekaa.display.X11
module is disabled. Please re-compile imlib2 with X11support or add
--disable-imlib2-x11 to the setup.py parameter

Message posted 28 feb

Yoann