2009/7/9 Bernard Mentink <bment...@gmail.com>:
> Hi All,
> I would like to try out TVTime with freevo. Can someone help me with how to
> tune in my DVB-S card with TVTime.
> (I know how to activate/configure the plugin on Freevo's side)
> It doesn't seem to take a channels.conf file like other software and I can't
> get it to look at my device (/dev/dvb/adapter0/dvs0 ), it seems
> to want only to look for /dev/video0 style devices.
> The documentation is very sparce on watching DVB.
> Any help much appreciated.
> Cheers,

I don't think you are going to really be able to use TVTime to watch dvb tv.

>From the TVTime website:

dvb-kernel / saa7146

tvtime should work with the V4L2 dvb-kernel driver, so long as your
card has hardware MPEG2 decoding capability and can provide tvtime
with raw video data. Also note that tvtime does not have the ability
to change channels on these cards: you must use an external program to
control the input to tvtime.

Evan