I modified the code to make it work (for my location it displays a weather map,
not a radar map - but at least it is a map). I checked it with Long Island and
it does display a map, not sure if it's the sort you want though.

I attach the code for what it's worth. I'm a hacker, not a Python programmer -
but I'm trying to learn!

John.

Mail.be, WebMail and Virtual Office
http://www.mail.be