Evan Hisey wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 6, 2009 at 2:32 AM, Stephen Rowles <step...@rowles.org.uk> wrote:
>> However how do I setup dvbstreamer to run on the server and still allow
>> me to watch live TV with live pause etc? Record files and media I can
>> server over the network (I have 100meg switched to the lounge, so
>> bandwidth shouldn't be a problem, cable is cat 6 so just waiting to
>> upgrade to a gigabit switch sometime soon).
>>
>> Any help greatly appreciated :)
> This really a feature of the 2.x development branch.

Currently not working, but yes, that is was design goal for 2.0. You can
have several TV devices in your network, one TV server (scheduler), and
several Freevo frontends.

BTW, development for 2.0 is kind of slow these days. I plan to finish my
PhD thesis in November. After that, I will resume coding on 2.0

Dischi

--
A Life? Cool! Where can I download one of those from?