Stephen Rowles wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm currently running 1.8.3 and as stated in my other post I'm upgrading
> / re-organising my systems.
>
> How stables is 1.9.0 considered? Is there a 1.9.1 due out soon? Is it
> "recommended" to stay with 1.8.3 as considered the stable release or
> should I go with 1.9.0? All opinions welcome :D

I recently upgraded to 1.9.0 too, in a hope to resolve some problems
that cropped up when I upgraded from 1.8.1 to 1.8.3. IMHO that was a bad
idea, as 1.9.0 didn't solve any of the problems I had with 1.8.3, and
added a selection of others, some of which I have not been able to solve
or work around properly.

--
Morten
You forgot to do your backup 16 days ago.  Tomorrow you will need that