Now I see that it's a python app.  I must have read that before and didn't
notice because I was testing 6 different video capture apps at once.

The Website definitely does say that there are instructions in the archives.
I just wasn't going to search through it when I had 5 other programs to try.
Maybe pasting the text into that web page would be a good idea.

Under Windows, the 2 major Python environments I'm aware of are Active
Python and IDLE.  I'll try one or both when I have time.