Ciao a tutti,

I am  trying to activate youtube  plugin in my  freevo (1.9.0-3.1 debian
package from lenny) but I get this error and then a crash

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/freevo/main.py", line 306, in
eventhandler
    app.eventhandler(event)
  File "/usr/share/pyshared/freevo/menu.py", line 842, in eventhandler
    self._handle_play_item(menu, event)
  File "/usr/share/pyshared/freevo/menu.py", line 654, in _handle_play_item
    action(arg=arg, menuw=self)
  File "/usr/share/pyshared/freevo/menu.py", line 106, in select
    self.function(arg=self.arg, menuw=menuw)
  File "/usr/share/pyshared/freevo/video/plugins/youtube.py", line 226, in
watchvideo
    playvideo2 = YoutubeVideoItem(_('bla'), stream, self)
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'stream' referenced before assignment

--
Ciao
leandro