I (re) inserted the line

    fxd.info['year'] = time.strftime('%m-%d ' + config.TV_TIME_FORMAT,
time.localtime(rec_prog.start))

in recordserver create_fxd (around line 1395) (I am imprecise because of
my own changes to the file for multiple concurrent recording.)

It looks as if this line was removed because the info goes into
userdate. But that is not shown in the listings.

--
Paul Sijben
tel 0334557522