I'm using freevo 1.9.0 using mint's repositories on mint 8 (KDE).

Here in the german speaking part of switzerland our local TV stations often
send out movies in Dual Language mode, where english is the secondary language.
As I prefer watching such movies in english, I'd like to be able to watch and
record such movies in that language, and not in the syncronized german version.
I haven't been able to find where in freevo I can change that setting for
recording and watching TV using the secondary language. Using TvTime I have no
problem watching the program using the secondary language.
jetzt kostenlos herunterladen! http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/chbrowser