What kind of player ?
files are 1080p encoded movies ?

Le 25/11/2010 23:17, Leandro sullo sgorbio a écrit :
Ciao a tutti,

I have another problem: I can see really fine .avi and listen .mp3, .ogg
but trying to see .mkv and .mp4 files the result is impossible because
the video is really slow and not synchronized with audio.

I tried to adjust something copying the line for .avi in local_conf.py
also for .mkv and .mp4 and the result is the audio and video goes
together but really slow!

These are lines added in local_conf.py

'mkv'    : '-cache 5000 -idx',
'mp4'    : '-cache 5000 -idx',

How could I resolve?

Increase Visibility of Your 3D Game App&  Earn a Chance To Win $500!
Tap into the largest installed PC base&  get more eyes on your game by
http://p.sf.net/sfu/intelisp-dev2dev