Hi,

ive just setup a ubuntu 10.10 server installation.
after that i installed freevo, it pulled in a whole lot of x. x on its own
starts.

but freevo_xserver does flash the screen, and gets me back to the command
prompt (tty1).

the output is:
* Starting Freevo Home....
  ...done

logging files in /var/log/freevo/ are not created and following this:
http://doc.freevo.org/TroubleShooting
also results in nothing.

i did create the file local_conf.py in my home dir.  ive never used this file
before and not providing information on where to put it only confuses users.

ive also attached a keyboard and mouse, but no results either.
theres also nothing in /tmp
how do i get access to the logs?