Hi,

I'd like to get freevo to suspend my machine when it's not in use. It seems
the autoshutdown plugin is able to kick in at the right times, _but_ it kills
freevo while at it. Effectively, setting SYS_SHUTDOWN_CMD = "sudo pm-suspend"
makes freevo shutdown itself and then supend the machine; when it resumes,
freevo is no more.

Any ideas how I can get freevo to just call pm-suspend when the time is ripe,
and refrain from closing up shop?

-Anders