On Mon, 2011-09-26 at 17:13 -0700, Ross Boylan wrote:
> I just go a SiliconDust HDHomeRun, and am wondering if freevo will work
> well with it.
>
> In particular, the box can provide two streams at once.  Is there a way
> to record both?

Unfortunately not (yet...), you could watch 1 and record the other.

> Also, any tips or pointers on getting HDHomeRun and freevo working would
> be great.  I saw some earlier posts from someone trying to set it up,
> but it wasn't clear to me how successful that was.

The livepause plugin _should_ support the hdhomerun, but I don't think
its been tested as well as it could have been due to very few people
that use freevo seeming to have them....

> I'm on Debian, running lenny (aka oldstable), which has freevo 1.8.1-3.
> I can get 1.9.0-10.1 from unstable in a pinch, and that's the same
> version in stable aka squeeze.

Definitely go for at least 1.9.0 if not try installing the source version.