Hi,

I downloaded an 3D mkv file with a .srt subtitle file. The movie itself
plays fine through mplayer and when I switch my tv to slide the left and
right parts of the screen over each other I have a very nice looking 3D
image (Philips TV with passive 3D glasses). No problem there.

But, the srt subtitles are stretched over the left and right image, making
the subtitles unreadable when the TV is switched to 3D.

Is there some switch I can provide to mplayer in order to make the
subtitles readable in 3D mode?

Michel