Hi,

On 21.06.2012 06:07, Morten Nilsen wrote:
> Am I reading you right that Freevo 2 isn't in a usable state at this time?

Define usable. The video and audio player work. My next task is to
update kaa.beacon to DeviceKit and make DVD playback work again (expect
this to be working in one week, I'm in hacking mood right now). The
image viewer is kind of broken. It works but it is ugly and slow. This
will be fixed in about two weeks later. The TV part is completly broken
and I have so much on my TODO list that it is very unlikely that I will
fix it soon.

> Sorry if it seems like a stupid question, but I haven't touched freevo
> for 3 or 4 years now..

I guess this is true for most people. I guess I'm the only one using the
latest Freevo based on clutter with animations and even drawing on a
gstreamer texture.

Back to Raspberry Pi: I don't think it will work yet but there is
nothing I can do. When clutter and gstreamer work Freevo will do, too.

Regards,

Dischi