Hi,

On 01/12/2013 06:16 PM, Leandro Noferini wrote:
> Dirk Meyer <dis...@freevo.org> writes:
>
>> I skipped the fanless idea I use a small mini-itx board with core i5 and
>> a quite cpu fan + a 12mm case fan powered with only 7V. I can't hear it.
>
> What motherboard are you using?

http://www.asus.de/Motherboards/Intel_Socket_1155/P8H77I/

MB: Asus P8H77-I
CPU: Core i3 2125
Fan: Scythe Shuriken Rev.2

No PCI Slots! I use the internal GPU and the CPU for video decoding
(more than enough for H.264 1080p). For digital audio out you may need a
small extension for koax out (I already had that from my prev. board).

--
Whoever coined the phrase "Quiet as a mouse" has never stepped on one.