Hi,

we talked about this some time ago: the SVN is outdated and already
moved to github and the wiki should also move. Now this day has come.
But not as expected.

FAQ:
====

Why today?
----------
Simple: we had a HD crash on the server where freevo.org was hosted. The
HD has to be changed.

Is there no backup?
-------------------
Sure we have a backup. I automatically made backups to another virtal
machine. When everything was set up, this was on a different host. After
a host update, both virtual machines now are/were on the same host and
with my bad luck, both share(d) the same HD. :(

What does it mean for Freevo?
First of all: the code is save! We moved to github long ago. The website
is on sf, the mailserver is on a RAID-1. Only the Wiki is gone.

Unless Jason has a backup on his own, we cannot recreate the Wiki. Sorry
about that.

Regards,

Dischi

--
Enter any 11-digit prime number to continue...