Hi,

On 20.01.2014 23:02, Tuomas Tonteri wrote:
> I used Freevo 1.x for years as HTPC only letting it go a year or two ago
> as I didn't anymore need any multimedia center. As it worked great, I
> had no reason to upgrade to anything else including Freevo 2.

I'm happy that there are still Freevo 1.x users here.

> Anyway, about the server shutdown:
>
> - Will the freevo web page (http://freevo.sourceforge.net/index.php)
> still remain?

Yes. Only the SVN and the Wiki will be gone. The SVN should be no
problem, the code already is on github.
https://github.com/freevo/freevo1

I also do see no reason to terminate the Sourceforge part of the
project. Therefore, website and mailing lists still remain. I will also
keep freevo.org registered so http://www.freevo.org will continue to
redirect to SF using a different webserver I share with friends.

Regards,

Dischi

--
Don't play stupid with me - I'm better at it!