---
F R E N D Z  of martian
---
On Tue, 09 Nov 1999, Richard Ayres wrote:
> ---
> F R E N D Z  of martian
> ---
> On Tue, 09 Nov 1999, Martin Cosgrave wrote:
> > Ah. A reaction. How gratifying.
> >
> > If it looks shit I presume one of you lot will tell me...
>
> You do know it's not finished yet, right?

What? You mean websites are ever finished? Damn I'm in the wrong
business... No, there's loads more to come. Ideas and suggestions
welcome ;-)

> Anyway, I like basic. However, my own uninformed (and dismissive) opinion
> of marketing suggests that you might not want the words 'you just lost a
> sale' in big, bold italics smack in the middle of the front page. But, I
> know nothing.

Good point - and one I'm not sure about - I was trying to trigger a
fear reaction...  but I don't want to scare clients away. I'll have
to consider it.

> I like the logo. Is that dot in the middle of the A the dot in .com?

No, it's the dot in 'dotty' :-)  We spent a lot of time on the logo,
and it seems to be time well spent judging by the reaction of ppl to
it so far.

> Rich
> --
> Obscene?  Obscene is young men being trained to drop fire on people, but
> their commanders not allowing them to write "fuck" on their airplanes
> because it's obscene.

Wicked .sig, as ever

--
AppDev Ltd - http://appdev.co.uk